Coconut Scrapper Pealer Grater with Vaccum Base
The scraper is easy to use, just hold the half cut coconut in your left hand and insert the blade in the coconut and start rotating the handle in clock wise direction. As the blade moves inside the coconut, it scrapes the coconut and gets accumulated in the base. This new sleek coconut scraper is designed to eliminate the use of the foot to hold it properly. It has been affixed to a vacuum base, which prevents it from slipping. you can affix it on kitchen platform, sun mica tiles, marble base, on the floor or any other plain smooth surface which will help to retain the vacuum inside the base. Specially designed handle for easy rotation, this coconut scraper from Capital grinds coconut flakes from one half of cut coconut to obtain fine coconut flakes. The coconut flakes are used for dressing on desserts like kheer, halwa etc, snacks like dhokla, khandavi etc. Grated coconut is also a part of ingredients used in making a lot of south Indian dishes. User Friendly and Easy to Use Vacuum Based product helps avoid slipping from the platform Attractive Shape of Stainless Steel Blade Bushing System Easy to store and Wash Mirror finish with Attractive Looks
Product Features :
- This handy utensil has a vacuum base to keep it sturdy when grating, a good sturdy handle and body.
- Can be used on either dried or fresh coconut halves to give lovely fine grated coconut to add to any savoury or sweet dish.
- Full stainless construction for long lasting use and completely rust proof
- Mirror Polish which gives it a very modern look for the kitchen
- Made of High grade steel Easy to store and wash
- Stock: 4
- Brand: Natation
- Weight: 347.00g
- SKU: 2078_coconut_scraper